Friday, May 10, 2013

PEPPERMINT 3 OS

I have installed Peppermint OS after testing many distro i fell in love with it may be because is a cloud centric OS <The Hybrid OS>??
Unfortunatlly after using it for some hours i got a strange problem . personaly i don't know what happen when reported it on G+ community they said i have small rams, and propose me to download Debian net install and add the applications i need later, is true the idea is good unfortunately it will require internet connection and mine is not good at all, so while downloading the Image that got release some few days ago i decide to look for alternative solution to make
 it PEPPERMINT OS LIGHTER ,
this the blog post i followed.
http://linuxcritic.wordpress.com/2010/05/24/how-to-make-peppermint-os-even-faster-with-openbox/

UNFORTUNATLLY I GOT STUCK HERE : I added the following lines to the very end of my ~/.config/openbox/autostart.sh file:
BECAUSE I DID NOT KNOW HOE TO OPEN THAT FILE.
ANY WAY AM GOING TO REBOOT ANS SEE HOW IT LOOK LIKE.
AFTER ALL I HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE AS FAR AS AM LEARNING.

No comments:

Post a Comment